REFLECTOR: Nose Oil Cooler cable connection

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Aug 26 11:19:54 CDT 2006

What with all of the online collaboration available to everyone, I
wonder if Velocity would be better served by making a Wiki like manual.
  They would retain editorial and review any changes, and let their
customers help keep an up to date manual.

I would even host it here, but the agreement would have to be settled on
copyrights with the factory.