REFLECTOR: Nose Oil Cooler cable connection

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Sat Aug 26 00:40:12 CDT 2006

WHAT? Incomplete information in the manual, you MUST be kidding?  ;-)

On a serious note (very hard for me) is, I just kinda winged it.  If you
have an older manual, I think some of the information differs from the newer
online stuff.  Such as the information you are asking is in the engine
section now, but I think in previous versions it was in the.....fuselage
section (?).  Perhaps someone downloaded one of those older manuals and can
make them available.

BTW, I don't mean to sound gripy.  When I first started building, I REALLY
wanted every details laid out.  Now, (since I started dry fitting my
instrument panel yesterday, and may have first engine start in the next few
weeks), I am MUCH more comfortable "winging it".  I know what I need to do
and I figure out a way to make it happen......when it is not directly
addressed in the manual that is.  I refer to others websites and pictures of
others projects often to try to determine best.....or at least various...
practices.  FWIW.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber