REFLECTOR: Nomex/Stainless

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:29:47 CDT 2006

Kurt,

I used tin snips on mine and that worked fine.  what you can't do is drill a
decent hole because the bit will grab the stainless and tare a jagged hole.
I had some success with a hole saw and a piece of scrap lumber backing it
up.  I used RTV rated at 600 F to seal around things that penetrate the
firewall.

Larry Coen
N136LC
SE/RG Franklin/IVO