REFLECTOR: MT CS Prop

Christopher Martin christophercmartin at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 24 02:44:05 CDT 2006

I have had nothing but excellent service from my MT Constant Speed. After
650 hours, I had it serviced by American Propeller because it was 6 years
old. They cleaned up the blades, replaced one dented leading edge,
preformed an upgrade to the blades and hub by adding metal splines at the
blade/hub connection and rebuilt the governor.

Price breakdown was:
Governor $850
Rebuild $1,500 including pick up and return to my hanger in Los Angeles.
They are in Redding, CA.
Hub/Spline update $1,200 including shipping to Florida
Leading Edge replacement $180

Very happy with the MT and the service of American Propeller.

Christopher Martin
christophercmartin at earthlink.net