REFLECTOR: MT CS Prop

gpoole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Wed Aug 23 17:29:59 CDT 2006

..different strokes for different folks - we're not comparing apples with
apples with the six or the four. Haven't heard with problems with the sixes
(except of course for the fodder damage) but the four....now that's a
different story (admitted by MT too I believe...).

After organising to purchase Dale A's IO-360 with Catto, I'll have plenty of
time to save my pennies for a CS prop. By that time the two alternatives
should have a history that can be referenced I'd hope!

Greg in Sydney.
gregpoole at saaachapter11.com