REFLECTOR: EIS 6000 Help

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 22 07:52:39 CDT 2006

For the fuel pressure, make sure you have the correct resistor installed, the Aux SF, Aux OFF and Aux +/- options set correctly and make sure the sensor ground is connected to a good ground.

The flow may be OK as is (actually sounds a bit low but not out of reason).  Also, my flow scan is running with a FloCal of 190.  Check and make sure you have something like 190-200.

My EIS4000 has been rock solid and a fantastic engine monitor.  I haven't seen anything that I would replace it with - not even GRT's new color graphic screens - look nice but take up a lot of room!

Ronnie Brown