REFLECTOR: Fixed vs RG

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Mon Aug 21 23:28:11 CDT 2006

Yours are probably similar to mine.  I think the original kit dated back
to '92 or so and the plane was completed in '99.  I don't really think I
need the wheel pants to add lift.  If anything, I've got too much lift!
With the pitch trimmed down as far as it will go, when I'm in a descent
at maybe 165-170 kts I still have to hold pressure on the stick to keep
it from climbing.  I definitely would like to see even a 5 knot
increase, if possible, from more streamlined wheel pants.

--
Dave Philipsen
STDFG