REFLECTOR: N541SW Pink Slip

Craig and/or Denise Woolston cdwoolston at verizon.net
Mon Aug 21 23:13:57 CDT 2006

After 4.5 years of building an all SLOW build XL-5FG, John and I got our
"pink slip" Saturday with no squawks.  I think watching the inspector was
more painful then the 4.5 years, naw I take that back, the sanding was
worse.  It was painful to watch though, but well worth it in the end.  But I
can now say I own an airplane and not a bunch of "weird" parts in the
garage.  Pretty cool, the pain of building is fading every day.

First flight to follow soon, assuming I can get Al to let me borrow his test
pilot.

Then I need to get insurance (which has been a major hassle so far), I'm
getting told we need at least 250 hrs TT for a XL-FG to even quote
liability.  Oh well, life is full of risk, I think John and I both
jeopardized are marriage building this thing.

Craig

XL-5FG, Palmdale, CA

N541SW is borne.