REFLECTOR: Auto Conversions

Joe Ewen jewen at comporium.net
Sat Aug 19 10:19:42 CDT 2006

Unless you really have to.. don't tell them you are building an airplane. I have had many turn down the job because they were afraid of liability. Now... I tell people the parts are for an airboat. (Hey... it will float).

I usually tell them its an "Off Road Vehicle,"  way off road.

I agree with Kurt - it is a lot of extra time.

Joe