REFLECTOR: GOOD STORY'S

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 20:40:21 CDT 2006

To All
      There should be more good inspirational  stories here, and I have one.
We left Sunday the 13th at 8:30 am for  Paradise Island, Nassau Bahamas. Short
trip from Vero Beach FL. of 1.5 hrs.  Lunch and in the water by noon with my
wife and daughters. Five days four nights  of relax. My Velo sat in a hangar
the whole time just waiting to take us back  home at a mere $25 per day (plus
TIP). Gorgeous flight home on Thursday  afternoon so the kids could go to
school orientation by 7:00 PM. Clearing  customs in Fort pierce, FL with my trunks
still wet from the Lazy  River I thought HOW GREAT IS THIS. If there is any
thing bad in the world  to complain about its the price of American Beer in the
Bahamas!!!!  Miller Lite  $6.90/12 oz. can + 15% gratuity added  on (what a
shame). Get 'um flying guys It's incredible.

                                                            Ken Mishler N2087M

PS. The Nose Wheel Lock works in the Bahamas Too  Mon