REFLECTOR: Global Warming

Velocity_AZ velocity_az at cox.net
Thu Aug 17 11:22:42 CDT 2006

Richard,

I fly a FG and have to sift through many many emails about RGs.  I know how
to use my delete button.

The sender was advised and agreed to no more emails yet you still had to
offer your opinion and then threaten to leave the forum. You simply could
have sat back and observed the outcome. It seems to me that you need to
discuss your position on this matter more than the original sender. Let it
go or you go, but let's not spend any more time on this as I can't bear to
read things like "create a tornado to support your position".

Kevin