REFLECTOR: Plenum-Runner-firewall connections

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 00:40:59 CDT 2006

I've attached some pics at my varation of a fiberglass
runner slip joint. There's also a couple pics on
tvbf.org:

http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/?dir=subsystems%2Fair_cooling

The slip joint is all fiberglass, except for the
stiffner, which should have been made out of foam
anyway... The sleeve overlap is about 1.5". It's
worked great for 150 hours so far.

Pat