REFLECTOR: Rudder Travels

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Mon Aug 14 09:38:03 CDT 2006

Craig,

Just my opinion but I don't think the pedal travel will increase as the
brakes wear down. I would think the master cylinder would
"self-compensate" just as it would in an automobile by drawing a little
more fluid into the brake cylinders as the pads wear down. If you get
air in the lines, however, you would probably see the pedal travel increase.