REFLECTOR: Global Warming

Fred Marconi fmarconi at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 13 23:56:24 CDT 2006

Sorry Mack.

Oil temperature has never been a problem with my Velocity, on the contrary I have a problem in the opposite direction.  I have two filters and the tubing from the front filter going to the engine is also vented.  My rear filter gets air from one of the top scoops and vents into the engine compartment.  If you have a similar set up I would suggest you look into the into the bypass valve.  You may also want to test your sensors.  Start with the sensors first.

Fred