REFLECTOR: Oil cooling

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 13 20:43:58 CDT 2006

 Hey Mack,

Do you have the number of that Lyc. Service Letter?.  And/or would it apply to an O-540 B2B4?

Id like to look that up for my Cherokee 235 if it applies.

Thanks,   Kurt Winker
173 FGE, 340HP Chevy Aluminum V-6
Update:   Panel installed, and everything wired to it except the wires that connect to the overhead switch panel (lights only). Half the antenna connections done, hope to put in Throttle/Mixture cables in the next couple days.

PS, any new updates Al?......