REFLECTOR: Plenum-Runner-firewall connections

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Sat Aug 12 16:25:49 CDT 2006

The baffle wrap is to allow some movement of the engine (and it will move,
especially during start up and shut down) in relation to the NACA/duct.  I
left about a 1/2" gap between the two runners, then the baffle wrap closes
all of this up.  Mine requires that both ends of the duct to be unscrewed to
remove them.

Hope that helps.
Ronnie