REFLECTOR: High oil temps

romott at adelphia.net romott at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 11 13:23:06 CDT 2006

I almost had a heart attack!  I looked at 7.8 and said, crap, mine is plumbed wrong!!!  But after closer examination, most of us have IO360 C1C's and 7.11 is the correct drawing.

But good info, Mack!  I have heard another fix is to add a washer to make the vernatherm close sooner.  Worked for Jim White down in Hilton Head.

Ronnie