REFLECTOR: Seat Back Angle

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Fri Aug 11 12:31:45 CDT 2006

I will have to revisit the issue.  The weight resting on the point is not
the ideal solution. This must be an easy part to fabricate, but I will see
if I can duplicate your results.  I have also considered the adjustable seat
back that Velo, Inc has, but have only inquired in passing about it when I
have spoken to the factory.  Funny, 4 years into the build, I rarely feel a
need to call the factory <g>....even though they have always been helpful.
Thanks.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber