REFLECTOR: First flight - oil temps

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Aug 6 21:07:04 CDT 2006

Al,

Because the inlet is so short I think you are right that all or most of
the opening within the boundary layer.

I think pursuing options A & B would be the most logical. Option A the
easiest to try. Bring up the gear and see what happens..

I would then try option B. Its quick, cheap and easy to play with.. For
option B you may need fairly large VG's and space them a couple inches
apart. About 10 of them

If you decide to implement option C, be sure to extend the forward lip
to get it out and below the boundary layer and extend the rear lip to
compensate for the raised forward lip.

beautiful looking plane Al. Nice paint..

Scott
.