REFLECTOR: CS Prop, was Re: Rudder Flutter Fix (and CS props)

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Aug 4 08:53:07 CDT 2006

Chuck,

I think you've covered the bases..

There are no (in my mind) reasonably priced veteran CS props available
for pushers in the +200HP category.

Its a drag to be sure.  You'd pay MT/Hoffman $15, 000 for a $5,000
comparable tractor prop.

It's all supply and demand, and right now the demand for pushers is
low..  Probably less than 5% of the experimental market.

Scott