REFLECTOR: Baffles / Bulkheads Templates

Douglas Holub doug.holub at comcast.net
Thu Aug 3 08:42:12 CDT 2006

I'm interested, too!

Doug Holub
doug.holub at comcast.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jorge Bujanda
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:55 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Baffles / Bulkheads Templates

  Noel,
  Ready to install fuel feed/vent lines and seal my first strake.  Found a very easy way to cut/fit the baffles and bulkheads.   If interested, I can describe and send you pictures.
  Regards,
  Jorge Bujanda
  XL FG
  Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

  gattenby at tulsaconnect.com wrote:

Dito in the pictures.

But now I'm getting confused...
I've heard that Jeffco comes in "fast and slow" hardners.
Does it come in "sealant" and "structeral" as well????

My 2nd hand kit came with Aeropoxy in a set of cans.
(about pint size)
Is this the structeral adhesive that was mentioned for
bonding the nonfuel part of the strake?
It's been in those cans for about 6 years, what are the
chances that it's still good?

I hope to be finished sanding those pesky baffels to fit
as soon as the temp's come down some.

Noel

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 09:37:49 +1000