REFLECTOR: Jeffco Question.

gattenby at tulsaconnect.com gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Wed Aug 2 20:08:30 CDT 2006

Dito in the pictures.

But now I'm getting confused...
I've heard that Jeffco comes in "fast and slow" hardners.
Does it come in "sealant" and "structeral" as well????

My 2nd hand kit came with Aeropoxy in a set of cans.
(about pint size)
Is this the structeral adhesive that was mentioned for
bonding the nonfuel part of the strake?
It's been in those cans for about 6 years, what are the
chances that it's still good?

I hope to be finished sanding those pesky baffels to fit
as soon as the temp's come down some.

Noel