REFLECTOR: [may-be-spam] Re: Runway length

gattenby at tulsaconnect.com gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Wed Aug 2 13:58:28 CDT 2006

Years ago I talked with a guy over in Oklahoma City, that
based his Velocity
on a grass strip.  He said that he redid the axles and put
on considerably larger tires,
to get the prop further up away from the turf.
I can't remember his name, and he wasn't on the reflector.
 (the factory gave me his name)
He said that he still had some prop damage, but he seemed
happy with it.

Noel