REFLECTOR: Vesta props

robertbuls at aol.com robertbuls at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 11:40:15 CDT 2006

 Dave,
 Sorry I missed you at OSH, I really wanted to see the batteries. I'm going to put the Vesta V8 and prop (firewall aft) on my XLRG, the one in the doorway when you were down at the factory, so we'll know eventually. More likely someone will have one on sooner than I do, so we'll all learn something, but Jason Day,(Vesta V8s) is taking that three-blade prop you saw at the show down to Sebastian for Velocity to try out, probably in the next few weeks. I'll try to let you know when I see it in Sebastian, as I'll be going back to continue work on my plane at the middle of next week.

 Be Safe,
 Bob Buls