REFLECTOR: Squat-switch setting

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 28 19:37:03 CDT 2006

Al, that is about the same setting as mine.  It works fine - after I found a
pinched line going to the switch.  I also routed a line from the low side of
the switch to the cabin area. The open gear doors have got to be packing
some air in, perhaps not at pitot pressure but certainly above static.

Ron