REFLECTOR: BMA EFIS/ONE for sale

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Thu Apr 27 10:50:18 CDT 2006

I have an EFIS/ONE which was never installed in an aircraft I would like
to sell. It was originally purchased by Velocity and was made into a
Panel for a Velo. The owner had to stop flying before the panel was
installed into his aircraft. My problem is my wife is also a pilot, the
panel has an EFIS/ONE on the Pilot's side but an EFIS/LITE on the other
side. There is no way she is going to fly with me having a 10.4" screen
and she is looking as a 3.5" screen.

I sent both panels to BMA to be checked out. They are both is perfect
condition and have the latest software on them.

I am asking $10.9K for the EFIS/ONE (BMA sells them for $14,975.00) and
$2k for the EFIS/LITE (BMA sells them for $2,795.00).

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Richard