REFLECTOR: Transition training

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Apr 23 19:30:06 CDT 2006

There's 2 issues here.  The ground school and flight check out will give you the basics
of what you need to know, but you won't be proficient in landing because it is
different.  That is where practice in a Cessna can help a lot.  Also you have to learn
to roll with the punches on approach, especially on gusty days.  Just keep centered on
the runway and don't worry if the wings aren't level.  It always gets better in ground
effect.

John