REFLECTOR: Transition training

David Staten Dastaten at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 23 17:56:36 CDT 2006

For what its worth, when Chris took delivery of his kit, the delivery
guy actually recommended Grummans... cheetah/tiger.. and I can see
whey... I have about 50 hours in various AA5's and they are slick, solid
planes..

But at this point in the game, I am not wanting "pretend" time... I want
honest canard time in a similar airframe... especially since I will
likely be conducting first flight and much of the phase one testing
personally...

Dave