REFLECTOR: Transition training

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Apr 23 17:10:42 CDT 2006

I think a 172 would do fine.  The trick is to learn how to ease it down without flairing
much.  After 200 hours in my Velocity, I flew a friend's 172.  I landed it without flairing
the same way I'm used to.  Try it in a 172.  If you find it easy, then go to something
bigger, but I think you'll find it a challenge and therefore get the benefit.
John