REFLECTOR: Transition training

David Staten Dastaten at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 23 14:02:06 CDT 2006

Thanks for the response... My intentions were to show support that IF an
outlying transition training class were able to be financially doable, I
was going to put my money where my mouth was and support it.

If the total of my postings implied that I was ungreatful for what was
already on the table from Velocity, then I apologize for that. My
initial understanding was that the training was a matter of enough
commitment from enough people. Thats why I started this thread, to
motivate those builders on the fence to say.. "YES" I will commit to
funding that portion of the event, or "NO".. I cant quite do it.. and
let the cards fallw here they lay. I know the "guilt" post was not aimed
at me, but I did start this mess... so I will claim some responsibility
for it.

Dave