REFLECTOR: Type Training at the symposium...

Juanita Londenberg i.fly.too at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 19 10:36:01 CDT 2006

I signed up for training the first day it was announced.   Phil -- you have my info, right?

  Juanita Londenberg

David Staten <Dastaten at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Ok gang... if there are people out there who think they may be getting
close to first flight and have ZERO canard time, and are contemplating
type transition training in the velocity airframe, NOW is the time to
speak up...

Chris Barber and I have expressed interest in recieving type training in
the velocity during the symposium, as advertised on the webpage....

but the guys in Florida need more than just the two of us to make it
feasible, financially, and at the moment, the latest word via Chris (as
of 4pm today) is that the trainer is NOT coming (just the demo bird) and
only ground school will be available.

I dont know about you all, but I'd rather not have to spring for
commercial air fare to FL, or drive... to get type specific training if
I dont need to..those of you who may be on the fence about this, speak
up, contact the guys in Florida, and see if we can make it worth their
while for the trainer to come.

Dave Staten
Velocity SE (with Chris Barber)

Phil Hooper wrote:

> We have quite a group coming for the Symposium. I’ll be updating the
> web site with some new information shortly.
>
> ‘Tis going to be a most worthwhile time for all
a chance to learn from