REFLECTOR: Update on the Velocity Builders Symposium forarrivingaircraft

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 19 08:41:58 CDT 2006

MessageActually, 123.45 is often used for air to air communications when in remote areas,

See http://www.faa.gov/ats/aat/ifim/ifim0111.htm

But I have it in my scanner, it is frequently used by corporate pilots as well as for flight testing (communications between test plane and chase).

See ya in Texas!