REFLECTOR: Update on the Velocity Builders Symposium for arriving aircraft

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Wed Apr 19 00:23:20 CDT 2006

Gang, here is some new information pasted from the Velocity Symposium web
site, www.velocitysymposium.com <http://www.velocitysymposium.com/>

As you will see, we are announcing a very nice host FBO.

>From the FAQ <http://www.velocitysymposium.com/FAQ.htm> :

Q:  Who is the host FBO for arriving aircraft?

A:  Lake Texoma Jet Center <http://www.texomajet.com/> , Steve Wayne.
Unicom 130.35.  You'll find LTJC at the north end of the runway.  Steve is
looking forward to seeing a bunch of Velocities parked on his huge concrete
tie down area, with steel rings embedded, enough to accommodate 10 aircraft.
There are several grass areas that will take 10 or more Velocities.  Be sure
to bring your own tie down kits, as the concrete spots will be first
come/first serve.  Steve will also welcome camping on the grass area and
offer a clean toilet and shower for campers.  Because LTJC specializes in
large biz craft like Lears and Falcons he is partial to jets and will only
allow the jet Cozy to stay in the hangar. ;-)  Recips outside...sorry!

Q:  How can I reach someone on approach or on the ground.

A:  Milt will have a handheld dialed into 123.45.  He'll also carry his cell
phone, 214-957-3490.  Milt has promised he'll be out there with a full
charge on Friday!

A little bit more information for the non-building ladies:

 After the spa, enjoy a very nice lunch at beautiful Kelly's Restaurant and
then an afternoon of shopping at the antique area (below the restaurant and
elsewhere in town). Milt says the place is "cool."

Learn more at the web site, about Ladies Day
<http://www.velocitysymposium.com/ladiesday.htm> .

Soon we'll have the schedule of speakers and topics posted.