REFLECTOR: Velocity Builders Symposium

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Tue Apr 18 18:44:06 CDT 2006

Phil and Milt,
Is it possible to add a speaker from BRS (Ballistic Recovery Parachutes) to the program?
Velocity is very close to introducing a BRS system for Velocity aircraft.  They (BRS) and we would love to have the opportunity to share this information with Velocity builders.  John Gilmore will be the speaking representative.
Thanks,
Scott B.