REFLECTOR: REFLECTOR Brake Lines

Jorge Bujanda jbujanda at dslextreme.com
Tue Apr 18 13:36:00 CDT 2006

I have read that Nylaflow is widely used, flexible and seems to tolerate
higher pressure than aluminum.  Some recommend 1/4" Aluminum 3003
(Versatube) and others 1/4" Aluminum 5052 because the latter seems
stronger and still others recommend 3/16" aluminum because it tolerates
higher pressure than 1/4" aluminum.  All pro and con arguments seem to
be reasonable.  Before I decide on so many options, any technical
experience from the group is appreciated.

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Palmdale, CA
XL FG