REFLECTOR: Velocity Builders Symposium

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Tue Apr 18 11:48:01 CDT 2006

We have quite a group coming for the Symposium.  I'll be updating the web
site with some new information shortly.

'Tis going to be a most worthwhile time for all.a chance to learn from one
another, and hear the latest from the factory.  They are giving the event a
high priority.

If you are considering coming, and have not recorded your intentions, or if
you want to add guests to your current registration, please visit the web
site:

www.velocitysymposium.com <http://www.velocitysymposium.com/>

You can register at the site or go to the registration
<http://www.velocitysymposium.com/Register.htm>  page directly.

And please complete the form as much as possible.  You'll be helping the
"VBS staff" avoid extra work.

Looking forward!