REFLECTOR: Fatal Accident

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 10:33:28 CDT 2006

More pieces to the puzzle:..

According to what I have dug up, the eye witness to the crash was a pilot. He saw the Velocity fly over and said the engine was running rough. He then saw the aircraft make 2 tight descending spirals then hit the ground Very hard.
Asked if it looked like 360 degree turns as if trying to find a landing spot, the witness apparently said no.
damage to aircraft, destroyed.

The Velocity also told the center that he would stay on Center frequency while working in the MOA.

Probably raises more questions than it answers, but I thought I'd share what I found.

 Kurt