REFLECTOR: need names of partners at symposium

Milton Mersky miltonm at airmail.net
Mon Apr 17 22:31:53 CDT 2006

Please help me with the name of the person with whom you will be
attending the symposium for the following. WE need the names for the
name tag plus I want to send the women people a special invitation for
the Saturday festivities.

Joel Caruth     Name of  person coming with you.

Chris Barber       Name of people coming with you

Paulo Cravo        Name of person coming with you.  Plus, a reminder to
bring some vino verde

Phil Hooper         Names of people coming with you.

Chris Jaha           Name of person coming with you

Chuck Jensen      Name of person coming with you

Rich Merolla         Name of person coming with you.

Jags Patel             Name of person coming with you

Donald Royer         Names of persons coming with you

There are 84 confirmed to attend. There are 12 planes coming.

Please help

Milt