REFLECTOR: Fatal Accident

affenit at charter.net affenit at charter.net
Sun Apr 16 07:49:17 CDT 2006

---- Ron Brown <romott at adelphia.net> wrote:
> Whoops!!!!  Should have checked all of my mail first!
>
> Glad to hear Dick is ok but we hate to loose anybody in the flying world!!!

> This is Dick Affenit here. I've been at my Daughter's house in Va. for Easter and out of touch with my computer so this is the first I've heard of the accident. I'll be home on Tuesday and will let everyone know what the latest is.
I had the airplane down in Sebastian for a conditional just before selling it and then flew it back down as a favor to the buyer so they could return directly to Tuscon after doing some training. The aircraft was in excellent condition. I received an email from the new owner on their arrival in Tuscon and they said that all went well and actually complimented my building skills.

Dick