REFLECTOR: Composite Design Gear Controller

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 08:21:56 CDT 2006

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the
Velocity/Composite design retract gear controller that
they could post on the reflector? I ordered the
pre-wired upgraded gear controller with my XLRG.
Yesterday I took the control cables out of the bags to
attempt to start hooking up the electrical system and
found that the pre-terminated cables didn't have any
labels to indicate where they were supposed to be
connected. I called Velocity to get a print for the
controller, and everyone had gone for the day.

Andy Ellzey