REFLECTOR: Dual Throttles

Craig and/or Denise Woolston cdwoolston at verizon.net
Thu Apr 13 08:10:35 CDT 2006

For those of you out there that has installed dual throttles by linking two
cables to the control arm at the throttle body and then routing forward to
either side of the panel.

How much "stiffer" did the throttles become when you linked them together?

Ours seems to be fine singly on either side, but when linked together it
gets rather stiff.  I have already removed the "lock" from the copilot side
and that didn't really matter.  I was starting to wonder about the control
arm length and if it matter if it was longer or shorter if it would help.

Any suggestions out there?

Craig Woolston

XL-5-FG, IO-550