REFLECTOR: Static Port + listing improvements + nose wheel bushings...

Greg Poole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Wed Apr 12 19:06:25 CDT 2006

A new spot for the static port that is accurate and cuts one more job out?
....Now we're cooking!

...beginning to think that a builder's list of recommended
fixups/improvements to Velocity aircraft (that have been proven to work),
should be available for easy reference somewhere. It would provide a guide
for purchasers of part completed kits as well as those slow building like
myself....and perhaps stop the same question being asked apologetically on
this list each time someone new joins us.

I for one had never heard of the new improved nose-wheel main gear bushings
until the past week when it was mentioned here. Heck, it cost me over $400
just to get the new stronger nose-wheel fork into Australia & now it seems
I'm going to have to invest in new bushings! (please confirm...where do I
find out just what is required....did I fall asleep somewhere?)

Kind regards to all my Velo mates!

Greg in sunny Sydney.