REFLECTOR: Take Off Performance

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 15:14:58 CDT 2006

In a message dated 4/10/2006 11:42:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
xl340hp at yahoo.com writes:

Talk  about mixing and matching info...

The intent of my post regarding my STD-RG was in reference to  Brett's
argument being based solely on "published specs", not flying  yet, and questioning
someone who has tested both aircraft.   I pointed  out in my post that my
aircraft did not meet up to the "published" specs from  the factory.  I learned
this from flying my machine over the  years.  I don't think that I compared my
STD-RG to a SR22.  Did  I??  I think I compared it to a EZ, not a SR22.  My
point  being that comparing based on published numbers is not the real  world.  I
will always listen to people that have "been there, done that"  the hardest.

TEC