REFLECTOR: Take Off Performance

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Mon Apr 10 07:53:09 CDT 2006

Thanks for calling me a liar.  I never claimed I could load the SR22 any
more than the book.  I simply said I regularly cruise at 193 Knots.
Like it or not.  And My V cruises about the same.

There is no substitute for real life experience.  Talk all you want.
Actions speak loude than words every time.

And I'd lay off the personal attacks.  We're talking about airplanes.