REFLECTOR: Take Off Performance

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Mon Apr 10 05:17:45 CDT 2006

Nice, and claim things even the manufacturer doesn't.  If it could do it, Cirrus
would claim it.  You still haven't shown us how you load that thing up and stay
within it's design limits.  I showed the data that says the SR22 and XL similar
in nearly ever respect, and your arguement is "are NOT!". And you want me to
face reality?

If I'd built a 173 retract with a 540 and couldn't match the factory numbers for
an XL, I'd be looking into why.  Similarly, if I routinely did things with my
Cirrus that Cirrus says it can't do, I'd wonder why.  But that's me.  I'm glad
you happy with your purchases, but I'm unconvinced.  But OK, I'll humor you,
how about my place next weekend?  You can take me around a closed-course loop
in both to see if you can change my mind.

Brett