REFLECTOR: Cirrus vs. Velocity

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Apr 10 00:39:14 CDT 2006

Tom Martino wrote:
> However ... on a friendly note ...  I doubt your standard V is faster
> than the Cirrus.  But why not find out?  I will have both planes at the
> EAA Northwest Regional Fly-in (FTG - Colorado).  The Cirrus will be
> available for anyone who wants to race or ride.  No matter who wins it
> would be great fun
Tom,

I should have my new engine installed in my Std RG by end of summer.

Lets do it then!

We here in NM are still waiting for the DH powered V to do the full
gross TO at Kurt's airport.  They been awful quite since making that
challenge.

Scott

.

-
    What county can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that its people preserve the spirit of resistance.

    Thomas Jefferson