REFLECTOR: Velocity at Siler City

Gary T. Ciampa gciampa at nc.rr.com
Sun Apr 9 23:08:30 CDT 2006

Steve,

IT WAS ME!

I was watching the N28531 land at Siler while crossing mid-field for the
downwind. I was just tooling about, boring holes in the sky. I see you
are based at Eagles, I suspect you know Mr. Ramsey Henderson, he and I
are good friends.

I'm based at TTA, B-12, you should stop by and say hi next time you're
in the vicinity, http://poitras.org/gallery2/v/don/N127DH/

See ya....

Gary

>------------------------------
>
>Message: 2
>Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 20:58:07 -0400
>From: Steve Goldman <steve at fatcatair.com>
>Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity today at 5W8
>To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
>
>So I was flying today and went to Siler City today for fuel.
>There was a plane a few miles behind me that I could never
>pick out the type. While I was getting fuel the plane did a
>touch and go. I was a Velocity. Sure wish I had picked up that
>before it got there I'd have asked for them to stop.
>
>Anyway I was curious if it was someone on the list. Anyone
>go to Siler today?

Steve Goldman
'77 Tiger N28531
XL-5RG kit on order