REFLECTOR: Take Off Performance

jmbmitch33 jmbmitch33 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 9 21:46:51 CDT 2006

Why do you think the V is not a true 4 place airplane....just because it has
to take a little longer to gain lift w/ 4 people?  From the performance of
my IO360 ...I find it to have plenty of power w/ some reserve.  I do agree
that take offs are a bit longer but not by much, even with 1/2 full on fuel.

Mitch