REFLECTOR: Take Off Performance

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 9 13:07:11 CDT 2006

I would suggest that the pusher is the problem.  With the Cirrus, you have prop blast washing over the wings and tail, improving low speed lift.

Our Velocities are depending purely on aircraft speed for lifting air.

Although the SR22 is a sexy plane, the Velocity draws the bigger crowds with the most questions.

But, I love them both!!!