REFLECTOR: Catto prop for 260hp and up.

Tstockmn at aol.com Tstockmn at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 15:52:33 CDT 2006

I've got a Cato on my IO-360 Std FGE and have no  complaints.   I previously
used a Performance Prop, but was always  worried about damage and losing the
prop if I hit anything in flight larger than  a bumble bee.

A friend uses a Cato and I saw the minor damage that happened after he let  a
large crescent wrench slide off the wing and hit the prop at full  throttle.
 It kept running despite damage to two of the three  blades.   I'm convinced
it would have run quite a while and got you  back on the ground safely.
Craig was also able to repair the  prop and have it back looking brand new in a
few weeks.    It  made a believer out of me.

bill stockman